video phone: 903.253.9655 | interpreter services: 903.617.6204
Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing:
- Mickey Bailey - STAP Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org - (903) 581-7542 - Your telephone is a social connection, your link to family, friends and workplace, even a lifeline when you need help. STAP offers assistance that might benefit you if you have a disability that makes using a telephone difficult or impossible.
- Teresa Dell - Deafness Resource Specialist - DeafnessRS4a@hhsc.state.tx.us - (903) 858-4577 - This DHHS program outreaches statewide to provide specialized services to individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, as well as assisting agencies and other service providers to serve these consumers.
- Austin Zindler - email@example.com - The purpose of the HLRS program is to assist people who struggle with hearing loss by identifying solutions and training them to be successful in employment or in vocational training.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Organizations:
- Dept. of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services - Dept of Health & Human Services
- National Association of the Deaf (NAD)
- Texas Association of the Deaf (TAD)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)
- American Association of the Deaf-Blind (AADB)
Interpreting Related Organizations:
- BEI - Board for Evaluation of Interpreters
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- Texas Society of Interpreters for the Deaf (TSID)
Guide for College Students: