video phone: 903.253.9655 | interpreter services: 903.617.6204
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Drug Rehab Facilities:
- drugrehabus.com - A Comprehensive List of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Drug Rehab Facilities . Credentials, Contact info, Reviews, Maps, Directions, Payment Accepted, and more.
Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing:
- STAP Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org - (903) 581-7542 - Your telephone is a social connection, your link to family, friends and workplace, even a lifeline when you need help. STAP offers assistance that might benefit you if you have a disability that makes using a telephone difficult or impossible.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Access Specialist - email@example.com - (903) 858-4577 - This DHHS program outreaches statewide to provide specialized services to individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, as well as assisting agencies and other service providers to serve these consumers.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Organizations:
- Texas Health and Human Services (THHS DHHS)
- National Association of the Deaf (NAD)
- Texas Association of the Deaf (TAD)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA)
- American Association of the Deaf-Blind (AADB)
Interpreting Related Organizations:
- Board for Evaluation of Interpreters (BEI)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- Texas Society of Interpreters for the Deaf (TSID)
Guide for College Students: